Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 (9 oz) packages of frozen artichoke heart halves
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) hot pepper sauce
- 1 (6 1/2 oz) can minced clams, drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Cook artichoke according to package directions, about 10 min. Drain well.
- Arrange cut-sides up on a greased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Stir in clams.
- Spoon clam mixture onto cut sides of artichoke and sprinkle with paprika,
- Bake until clam mixture is lightly browned and bubbbly, 10 to 12 minutes.
- For easy serving, spear each artichoke diagonally with toothpick before topping with clam mixture.
Easy and yummy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.