Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant
- 2 large boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz (224 grm). carton sour cream
- 5 - 6 bananas
- 5 cups (1175 ml) milk
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 1 box 'Nilla Wafers
- Mix pudding and milk together with beaters.
- Fold in sour cream.
- Fold in Cool Whip, leaving enough to spread on top.
- Place a layer of 'Nilla Wafers and bananas in dish.
- Pour layer of pudding on top.
- Repeat layers one or two times depending on diameter of bowl being used.
- Top with reserved Cool Whip.
- I have been told there is also a recipe on the box of 'Nilla Wafers. I don't know if it also uses instant puddings or if it is totally from scratch. I guess if you wanted to make it the really old-fashioned way you could make your own vanilla pudding and whipped cream. I'm still looking for a recipe from scratch though. As fast as it gets eaten I'd use the instant stuff!!!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.