Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant
Serves/Makes:small casserole dish
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 14-oz. can artichokes
- 1 cup (225 ml) Parmesan cheese (green can works better than fresh grated)
- dash of garlic powder (about 1/8 tsp)
- dash of hot pepper sauce (about 1/8 tsp)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Chop artichokes into quarters.
- Mix everything together and place into small casserole dish.
- Bake 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot with bland crackers, baguette, or small party bread.
- Don't taste this when it is cold, before you put it in the oven, or you WILL throw it away. Flavors really mellow after cooked. Be sure to use a mayonnaise that is good for cooking i.e., does not get real oily. If the dip does get oily when you take it out of oven, soak up with paper towels.
If you want to double this recipe you can use another can of artichokes or slice a can of hearts of palm into 1/4" slices and use it instead.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.