Print Friendly Recipe
- Creole Shrimp
- Vicky Bryant
Serves/Makes:8 - 10 pounds shrimp
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). jar creole mustard
- 1 5-oz. jar creamed horseradish
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil - or more if necessary
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 8 - 10 pounds of boiled, peeled and salted generously shrimp
- Combine all ingredients.
- Add shrimp last.
- Marinate at least 24 hours.
- I have never tried this; but, it covers the different category.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.