Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 eggs whites
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) instant nonfat dry milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped cooked lobster
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) cayenne
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until frothy.
- Gradually add dry milk and beat until stiff but not dry.
- Fold in lobster, scallion, parsley, salt, Parmesan cheese, and cayenne.
- Drop tbsp of mixture onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until puffed and lightly browned.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.