Print Friendly Recipe
- 24 large shrimp in shell
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). crab meat, picked over
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 ml) minced chives
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) curry powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) freshly ground pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook shrimp over medium-heat until just pink and loosley curled, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain and let cool.
- Remove shells, leaving tails intact.
- Make a deep slit along the back of each shrimp and remove vein.
- In a medium bowl, combine crab meat, mayonnaise, chives, curry powder, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff shrimp with crab mixture and arrange on a platter.
- Serve chilled.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.