Print Friendly Recipe
- William Bohannon
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 3 oz (84 grm). cooked canned shrimp or minced clams
- 1 lb (.5 kg). immitation or real crabmeat
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) blackened seasoning
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) Nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mixed Italian seasoning
- 3 cups (700 ml) or more bread crumbs to thicken
- Heat everything except bread crumbs to a simmer for 8-10 min.
- Add bread crumbs to hot mixture and stir.
- Remove from heat.
- Form into crab cakes and dredge in flour then fry on both sides till golden brown.
- Or stuff lobsters, artichokes, tomatoes, mushrooms, ect with the mixture and broil with garlic butter.
- Serve with Beurre Blanc or your favorite flavored Bearnaise sauce.
- Very easy and delicious.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.