Print Friendly Recipe
- John Driscoll
- 1 pkg Top Ramen Noodles - seasoned work best
- 4 cups (950 ml) shredded cabbage (regular cabbage or napa cabbage)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) diced green onions
- 6 Tbsp (90 ml) white or rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 Tbsp (60 ml) sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce
- few drops sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- slivered almonds may also be added (if desired)
- Toss all ingredients except noodles.
- Just before serving break-up noodles and stir into salad mixture.
- Let stand a few minutes and serve.
- The noodles get soggy after sitting in mixture so don't prepare too far in advance.
I don't use the seasoning mixture packet usually found in Ramen package, but prefer preseasoned noodles typically found at speciality stores.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.