Print Friendly Recipe
- Teresa Johnson
- Pastry for 9 inch one-crust pie
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter, melted
- 1 cup (225 ml) corn syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). bourbon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) pecan halves or broken pecans
- 1 cup (225 ml) semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Prepare pastry and line pie plate with pastry.
- Beat sugar, butter, corn syrup, bourbon, salt,and eggs with hand beater. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour into pastry-lined pie plate.
- Bake until set, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Immediately refrigerate any remaining pie.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.