Print Friendly Recipe
- Portuguese dish, translates as "green soup."
- from Nick Sundburg Emazing.com
- 1 ounce Olive oil
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Garlic, minced
- 2 large Potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) Water
- 8 ounces hard Sausage (pepperoni or chorizo work well), sliced
- 1 pound Kale, shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat the oil.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until just soft.
- Add the water and potatoes and cook until very tender.
- Mash the potatoes in the pot.
- Add the sausage and kale and simmer 10 minutes.
- Check the seasonings.
- Serve warm with a hearty bread.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.