Print Friendly Recipe
- Extremely moist, rich cake
- The Ragsdale Family
Serves/Makes:1- 3 layer, 9" cake
- 1 Box yellow cake mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 8 oz (224 grm). Mandarin oranges w/juice
- 8 oz (224 grm). Cool Whip
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can crushed pineapple
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix all cake ingredients together.
- Grease and flour 3-9" pans.
- Make 3-9" layers.
- At this point, follow box instructions for baking times.
- Add pudding first.
- Add pineapple w/juice second.
- Stir in cool whip last.
- Mix with spoon until blended.
- Refridgerate at least 1 hr. before frosting cake.
- ENJOY !!!
- Let the cakes cool completely to ease the task of stacking.
Caution, these cakes are REALLY moist so be careful removing from pans.
A well greased/floured pan helps alot.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.