Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 large head Napa cabbage, washed and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 3 to 4 oz (112 grm). package sliced almonds
- 2 pkg. chicken flavor Ramen noodles
- 1 jar sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine or butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) oil (to keep butter from burning)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 to 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup (125 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- Smash Ramen noodles in sealed package to break into small pieces.
- Saute crunchies until golden adding almonds and one package of Ramen seasoning.
- Throw the other package of seasoning away.
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Toss chopped vegetables in enough dressing to suit.
- Add crunchies just before serving.
- Vary dressing ingredients to suit your personal taste.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.