Print Friendly Recipe
- a much lighter version of the pancake
- Jennifer Mitrevski
- 8 oz (224 grm) cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk (not skim)
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) vanilla
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor (use metal blade).
- Mix on high until all ingredients are blended (60-90 seconds).
- Drop batter onto hot griddle or pan, in two inch circles.
- Cook 1 - 2 minutes, then flip.
- These also keep very well over a period of days if refridgerated.
- You may substitue lower fat versions of cottage cheese and milk, however skim milk will not work in this recipie.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.