Print Friendly Recipe
- Back of the Quaker Oatmeal box
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) tomato juice
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Quaker oats (quick or Old Fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Press firmly into ungreased 8 X 4-inch loaf pan (A little cooking spray here wouldn't hurt).
- Bake about 1 hour.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.