Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's collection of recipes from various places
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) prepared mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) celery seed
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) Tabasco sauce
- ketchup as desired
- 1 package hot dogs
- Brown beef with onion, over medium heat.
- Breaking up with a fork to crumble.
- Drain fat, add remaing ingredients except ketchup.
- Mix well then add enough ketchup to keep the mixture loose as it cooks.
- Simmer, partially covered, add ketchup as needed.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.