Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can whole tomatoes, plus juice (crush by hand)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) white wine
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parsley, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, de-ribbed, chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp (5 ml) thyme
- 2 tsp (10 ml) basil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1 deboned and cubed filet of seabass, cod or other whitefish
- 12 prawns
- 12 scallops
- 12 mussels
- 12 clams
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT seafood in crockpot.
- Cook 6 to 8 hours on low.
- 30 minutes before serving, add your seafood.
- Turn heat to high at this time.
- Stir occasionally and very gently.
- Use your own personal preferences when it comes to the seafoods. You may add water to this recipe to thin out but the thicker version is very good. Serve with sourdough bread and dunk away.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.