Print Friendly Recipe
- Sandi L.
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) whole cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) lime juice
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) tequila
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) triple sec
- Place all ingredients in blender and mix well.
- Fill blender to top with ice cubes and blend.
- Run cut lime around top edge of glasses and dip upside down in sugar.
- If using bottled lime juice, dip glasses in saucer filled with lime juice.
- Just served these at a snow weekend at Lake Tahoe, California. The crowd loved them.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.