Print Friendly Recipe
- Rasberry Sauce for Grand Marnier Souffle
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups
- 1 pint rasberries or 1 package (10 ounces) unsweetened frozen rasberries, thawed but undrained.
- Confectioners' sugar or red currant jelly to taste
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) kirsh or framboise (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, puree the raspberries.
- Taste and add confectioners' sugar or currant jelly if too sour.
- Add the kirsh and strain through a fine sieve to remove the seeds.
- Serve atop the souffle
- Use this sauce or Creme Anglaise sauce for the souffle. Or just as good with no sauce.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.