Print Friendly Recipe
- A surprise addition makes a great margarita!
- Martha Zulu
- 6 oz (168 grm). frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 oz (168 grm). beer (i.e. Coors, Bud, etc.)
- 6 oz (168 grm). tequila
- lime juice
- margarita (coarse ground) salt
- Into a blender container put limeade concentrate, beer and tequila.
- Fill to top with ice cubes.
- Blend until slushy.
- Rub rims of glasses with a cut fresh lime or dip in lime juice.
- Dip rim in salt.
- Fill glasses to below (not touching) salt rim.
- We've made these since about 1972 and never had a complaint!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.