Print Friendly Recipe
- chicken,BBQ'd in the oven
- 1 whole chicken
- 1/4 stick melted butter
- garlic salt
- KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce
- Wash chicken.
- Cut chicken in half along breast bone & backbone.
- Melt butter & rub all over chicken.
- Generously sprinkle chicken with garlic salt & pepper.
- Place chicken on broiler pan, skin side down.
- Put a quart of water in broiler pan.
- Bake in 425 degree (225 C.) oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven & turn oven to broil.
- Smear BBQ sauce over entire chicken.
- Place chicken skin side up & broil til sauce sears on (doesn't take very long).
- This dish is so easy and a favorite chicken recipe in my family.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.