Print Friendly Recipe
- Pretty & Yummy
- A friend Annice
- 1 large angelfood cake
- 1 can Eagle brand condensed sweetened cream (or milk)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). strawberry jello
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml).corn starch
- 1 quart (950 ml) strawberries sliced
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). coolwhip prepared whipped topping
- Break angel food cake into bite size pieces, line the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch dish.
- Beat together Eagle Brand cream & creame cheese.
- Pour mixture over cake pieces.
- Mix together jello,water,sugar, corn starch,bring to a boil,stirring.
- Cook until thickened.
- Stir in sliced strawberries,and pour over cream & cheese mixture.
- Spread coolwhip over top
- Chill overnight in refrigerator.
- Wonderful. I haven't met anyone that does not like this dish.
IT'S HABIT FORMING.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.