Print Friendly Recipe
- Slices of cored apples w/ strawberries
Serves/Makes:2 to 4
- 2 apples
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) of nutmeg
- Peel and core 2 apples.
- 1/8 Put inch of water in pan and cook just below medium.
- Slice apples into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick rings.
- Place apple rings in circle around the pan.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp (30 ml). of ground cinnamon over the apples.
- Sprinkle a very small amount of nutmeg over them.
- Cut up some strawberries into inch long triangles while apples cook.
- Check temperature of apples with your finger every minute until hot.
- Remove apples and place them around the outside of the plate overlapping each other.
- Place strawberries in any design over the apples and add sugar if desired.
- *best served hot*
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.