Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious and easy, yet low in calorie, chicken and rice casserole.
- D. Lishus
- 1 can low calorie/fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can fat free evaporated skim milk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) uncooked regular long grain rice
- 1 4-ounce can mushroom pieces, undrained
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix (like Lipton's)
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix soup and milk; reserve 1/2 cup (125 ml) soup mixture.
- Mix remaining soup mixture, the rice, mushrooms with their liquid and half of the dry onion soup mix.
- Spoon into ungreased rectangular baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
- Place chicken on rice mixture.
- Pour reserved soup mixture over chicken and rice.
- Sprinkle remaining dry onion soup over chicken and rice.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake about 15 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- So easy and tasty; serve with steamed broccoli or salad and enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.