Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Kelley
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). hamburger
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground pork
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of half and half
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ground all-spice
- 1 egg
- One jar of currant jelly
- 1/2 jar of Grey Poupon mustard.
- Mix all meatball ingredients.
- Shape into twenty 1 1/2 inch balls
- Cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown, about 20 minutes.
- Or cook in ungreased oblong pan, 13x9x2, in 400 degree (200 C.) oven about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Mix jelly and mustard together.
- Heat sauce and add cooked meatballs.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.