Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine
- 2 packages Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) salsa
- 3 cups (700 ml) cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion, chopped
- 1 (2 oz (56 grm).) can ripe olives, sliced
- Heat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Melt margarine in 9" x 13" pan.
- Separate dough into biscuits and cut each biscuit into eight parts.
- Dip biscuits in salsa.
- Spoon into pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese, green pepper, onion and black olives.
- Bake 40 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.