Print Friendly Recipe
- John in Lafayette IN.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef or pork
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can green chiles
- 1 can tomato soup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) salsa
- 2 cups (475 ml) corn
- 2 oz (56 grm). ripe olives, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) red chile powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) catsup
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package cornmeal muffin mix
- Brown meat in skillet with onion.
- Drain fat from meat.
- Stir in next 10 ingredients and simmer until bubbly.
- Spray a 9" x 11" glass dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon meat mixture in to glass dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix cornmeal muffin mix according to package directions.
- Spoon cornmeal muffin mix over center of casserole.
- Bake until cornbread is slightly browned on top.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.