Print Friendly Recipe
- 24 slices of firm white sandwich bread, crusts trimmed
- 1 (8oz) brick cream cheese, not 1/3 less fat, softened
- yolk from 1 large egg
- 1-1/4 c sugar
- 1 T ground cinnamon
- 1 stick unsalted butter or margarine, melted
- Roll bread slices flat with a rolling pin.
- Mix cream cheese, egg yolk and 1/4c sugar.
- Spread a scant tbsp on each slice; roll up tightly.
- Mix remaining sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Brush rollups (including ends) with butter; roll in sugar mixture to coat.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate or freeze at least 2 hours.
- (To store, freeze up to 2 months)
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Bake rollups on cookie sheet 9 - 12 minutes until bottoms are glazed and golden brown.
- Remove immediately to a wire rack to cool.
- Cut each diagonally in 3 pieces.
- Eat warm or cold.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.