Print Friendly Recipe
- Art of Cooking, Preparing and Presenting Fine Food, HP 1986
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- 2 cups (475 ml) whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Roquefort or blue cheese, crumbled
- Pour wine into sauce pan and cook over medium heat until reduced by one third.
- Slowly add cream, stirring constantly.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until reduced by half.
- Stir in crumbled cheese and beat until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Serve with pasta or meat.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.