Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). almond paste
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) light corn syrup
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) marshmallow creme
- approx. 6 cups (1425 ml) powdered sugar
- Mix together all ingredients except the sugar.
- Add the sugar slowly until the dough is stiff and like pie dough crust.
- Knead until smooth and uniform.
- Wrap in plastic and let it age at least 24 hours.
- Divide into 4 pieces, color as you want.
- When coloring, use paste colors and a small brush to paint the blush on fruits.
- Allow shapes to stand for several hours.
- Glaze with a mixture of 1/4 cup (60 ml) light corn syrup and 1 tbs (15 ml) hot water.
- Allow glazed shapes to set for several hours.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.