Print Friendly Recipe
- Breasts of chicken baked in a honey mustard sauce - this is so good, yet so light and healthy!
- D. Lishus
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 1/2 dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml). dried basil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dried parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Lightly oil or spray a 13 x 9 baking pan/dish.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in pan/dish.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour half of the honey-mustard mixture over the chicken and brush all over to cover the meat.
- Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take out chicken and remove foil; turn over chicken.
- Brush with leftover half of honey-mustard sauce, and bake for an additional 15 min., or until juices run clear.
- Cool for a few minutes and serve.
- Serve this chicken in honey-mustard-heaven sauce with some veggies and rice pilaf for a meal they won't resist!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.