Print Friendly Recipe
- By using some prepared food and pantry items, this meal can be made in seconds - and the family will love it.
- D. Lishus
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). cooked chicken or pork or combination
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) meat drippings or oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) tomato catsup
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked potatoes, diced
- 2 cans or more creamed style corn (depending on how "corny" you like it)
- 1 tsp (5 ml). hot sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large pan, cover and heat slowly.
- Heat through and season to taste, adding more salt, pepper and hot sauce to your liking.
- Good old-fashioned cooking could not be more simple and delicious.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.