Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 chicken breasts
- 20 oz (560 grm). broccoli
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) grated sharp cheddar cheese or to taste
- Boil chicken until done and debone and skin.
- Cook broccoli as directed.
- Grease 9" X 13" pan.
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces and put on bottom of pan.
- Cover with chicken cut into bite size pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients (except cheese) and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes.
- Put cheese on top approximately 5 minutes before removing from oven.
- Often called Chicken Divan
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.