Print Friendly Recipe
- Mexican ingredients with a American flare.
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 chicken, cooked and deboned
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml). chili powder
- 1 bag white corn tortilla chips
- 4 cups (950 ml) grated chedder cheese
- Mix first six ingredients together.
- Put in 9 x 13 inch dish (sprayed with cooking spray).
- Layer corn chips and cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 25 minutes.
- Note: You may use less cheese--My family just loves cheese though....
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.