Print Friendly Recipe
- Good basic recipe for a popular dish.
- D. Lishus
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) pepper
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) instant oatmeal
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) parsley, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef OR 1/2 beef 1/2 pork
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) ketchup
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- In a large bowl, mix together everything, except for the oil, ketchup and tomato sauce.
- Mix very thoroughly and make sure it is well combined.
- Roll and shape meat mixture into a loaf.
- Wrap in wax paper and put in freezer for 30 minutes or in refridgerator for 2 hours - remove.
- In a pressure cooker, heat oil and brown the loaf on all sides.
- Combine the ketchup and tomato sauce in seperate small bowl and stir.
- Spread the ketchup and tomato mixture over the loaf.
- Close lid and bring pressure to second red ring over high heat.
- Adjust heat to stabilize pressure at second red ring; cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and use natural release method.
- Serve in slices with sauce over top.
- Round out the meal with some creamy mashed potatoes and steamed veggies for a dinner to enjoy.
Leftover meatloaf maked wonderful sandwiches, too!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.