Print Friendly Recipe
- Very simple and delicious and will be devoured in no time
- D. Lishus
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). tortellini
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). broccoli
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small can ( 6 8 oz (224 grm).) black pitted olives, drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) (8 oz (224 grm).) italian or parmesan-garlic dressing
- parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- Cook the tortellini, if it is not pre-cooked; rinse in cold water.
- Prepare the fresh vegetables by washing them and chopping them into bite-size pieces; leave the seeds in tomatoes, but not in peppers; if you wish, remove the stems from broccoli and cauliflower.
- Combine the tortellini, vegetables and olives.
- Pour over salad dressing and mix well.
- Add enough parmesan cheese and pepper for your taste.
- Chill and serve.
- Good for parties, friends, family or just you.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.