Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 pan of brownies
- 1 (6 oz (168 grm).) box chocolate instant pudding
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 2 (8 oz (224 grm).) containers whipped cream, whipped separately
- 6 chocolate candy bars (frozen, then chopped)
- After brownies are cooled, crumble them into glass bowl (truffle dish works great).
- In another bowl, mix pudding mix and milk.
- Fold in 1 whip cream.
- Spread this mixture on top of brownies.
- Sprinkle crumbled candy bars on top.
- Top with 2nd whip cream.
- Chill thoroughly.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.