Print Friendly Recipe
- The perfect cake for all occasions : simple to make, tasty and moist. Please tell us how you liked it : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Fouhal
- 7 to 8 oz (224 grm). semi-sweet chocolate, broken up broadly
- 8 oz (224 grm). butter or margarine
- 13 oz (364 grm). sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tsp (15 ml). cocoa
- 5-1/2 oz (154 grm). brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Nescaf
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) warm milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Vanilla extract
- 14 oz (392 grm). self raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- Optional :
- 1 small can tangerines
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). sparkling water
- chocolate coating
- Preheat oven ( 350 F ).
- Melt chocolate, butter ( or margarine ), milk, cocoa and sugar in a pan.
- Mix dried coffee and milk, then combine with mixture in the pan.
- Take away from stove.
- Quickly add the vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour.
- In a small bowl, mix eggs, vinegar, salt and baking soda and beat well.
- Add to batter.
- Slightly beat the batter.
- [ Carefully stir in the tangerine bits ]
- [ Add sparklnig water and beat well ]
- Bake for 1 1/2 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes then turn out the cake and cool on a wire rack.
- [ Frost cake ]
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.