Print Friendly Recipe
- 32 Oreo Cookies (with centers) crushed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup (225 ml) confectioners sugar
- 12 oz (336 grm). container of Cool Whip
- 1 small package chocolate pudding
- 1 small package vanilla pudding
- 3 cups (700 ml) milk
- Melt butter and mix with crushed oreos.
- Pat into bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mix softened cream cheese with 1 cup (225 ml) confectioners sugar and heaping 1 cup (225 ml) of the Cool Whip.
- Spread over cookie/butter mixture into pan.
- Mix both packages of pudding mix with 3 cups (700 ml) of milk.
- Spread over cream cheese misture.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Okay, it's certainly not a dessert for those on a diet, but it's GOOD!
Easiest way to crush cookies in place in a plastic food storage bag, and use a meat mallet to crush them.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.