Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Dijon style mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh thyme or basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) crumbled blue cheese
- Blend all ingredients together, except blue cheese.
- Crumble cheese in and toss with salad greens.
- We had a wonderful Blue Cheese Vinaigrette at Napenthe restaurant in Big Sur. They wouldn't part with the recipe so we came up with our own. If you would like it a little sweet just add a teaspoon or so of sugar. We like it as is.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.