Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). uncooked shrimp, shelled and deveined - tail on
- 1 cube butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Soak wood skewers if you are using wooden ones.
- Rinse and dry shrimp.
- Skewer 4 to 6 shrimp on each skewer, depending on size of shrimp.
- Melt butter and saute garlic.
- Add seasoning salt and paprika.
- Grill shrimp basting frequently with butter mixture until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Turn shrimp to baste and grill on both sides.
- This is our answer to Monterey Bay Canners or Seafood Broiler.
Serve with a buttery rice pilaf and tossed green salad.
Marinading shrimp has never been necessary if basted frequently enough while grilling.
Use 1/2 size skewers for hors d'oeurve portions.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.