Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious salad of green beans and other veggies for an outdoor party or candelight dinner on the patio.
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup (225 ml) frozen or fresh whole corn kernals, cooked or par-boiled but still crunchy
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped black olives
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green olives, optional
- 3/4 - 1 cup (225 ml) really good italian dressing, or favorite vinagrette
- fresh parmesan cheese for garnish
- Cook grean beans until just tender and drain.
- Combine them with the other ingredients and toss well.
- Chill and serve cold or at room temperature.
- Add parmesan cheese to your liking and perhaps some extra virgin olive oil, salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Excellent for outside entertaining or dining. Also perfect for picnics. serve along with some grilled salmon or chicken in a lemon-garlic butter and some roasted new potatoes with rosemary - now that's fine dining!
Editors note: Since I don't have your email address, thank you d. lishus for all your contributions.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.