Print Friendly Recipe
- Tender chicken wrapped in bacon and baked in a creamy sauce
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4 6 oz (168 grm). boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 large slices of bacon - prefer honey/maple smoked
- 4 thick slices of herb or regular cream cheese - about the size of your finger
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz (301 grm).) condensed cream of chicken soup (you can use cream of anything you like, if you don't have chicken - be creative and try something new!)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) cream or milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice
- pinch of sugar
- salt and black pepper to taste
- chopped chives or green onions to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Pound out the chicken breasts until flattened out a bit and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Put a slice of cream cheese in the middle of each one and sprinkle with chives and roll up each one.
- Wrap each rolled breast with a slice of bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix until smoothe to make the sauce.
- Place the rolled chicken breasts in a well greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish and pour over the sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about an hour or until chicken is cooked and juicy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.