Print Friendly Recipe
- crushed ice
- 1-1/2 oz (42 grm). light rum
- 1-1/2 oz (42 grm). orange Curacao
- dash orgeat syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lime juice
- 1 oz (28 grm). dark rum
- pineapple chunk
- fresh mint sprig
- maraschino cherry
- Fill glass with crushed ice.
- Pour light rum, Curacao, orgeat syrup, and lime juce over it and mix well.
- Add dark rum and mix slightly.
- Garnish with pineapple, mint sprig and cherry on a toothpick or skewer, if desired.
- (and a little paper umbrella, if you're really into this!).
- This drinks are fruity and potent. They are traditionally served in a stout old-fashioned glass or brandy snifter.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.