Print Friendly Recipe
- Breakfast Casserole
- Carol Welte
- 6 cups (1425 ml) frozen hashbrown potatoes
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked, diced ham
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheese (any)
- 7 oz (196 grm). roasted red peppers, drained, chopped
- 4-1/2 oz (126 grm). sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) cottage cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- Spray 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Sprinkle 3 cups (700 ml) potatoes evenly in baking dish.
- Layer with ham, shredded cheese, peppers and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle remaining potatoes over mushrooms.
- Beat eggs, milk, cottage cheese & pepper till blended.
- Pour egg mixture over potatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and let sit for 1 hour.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour or until set in center.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.