Print Friendly Recipe
- A moist cream cheese brownie pie.
- Pillsbury's 50th Anniversary Bake-Off
- 1 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust (from 15 oz (420 grm). package), softened as directed on package
- 1 8 oz (224 grm) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 15.1 oz (422.8 grm). package Pillsbury Thick 'n Fudgy Hot Fudge Swirl Deluxe Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie using a 9 inch pie pan.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 or the eggs; beat until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Reserve hot fudge packet from brownie mix for topping.
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, 1 tbsp (15 ml) or the water and remaining 2 eggs; beat 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Spread 1/2 cup (125 ml) brownie mixture in bottom of crust-lined pan.
- Spoon and carefully spread cream cheese mixture over brownie layer.
- Top with remaining brownie mixture; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 to 50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown.
- If necessary, cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning.
- (Pie may have cracks on surface.)
- Place hot fudge packet in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Stir in remaining 1 tbsp (15 ml) water.
- Drizzle fudge over top of pie.
- Cool 3 hours or until completely cooled.
- Store in refrigerator.
- This recipe was created by Roberta Sonefeld of Hopkins, South Carolina.
Her husband doesn't even like desserts much but maybe the $1,000,000.00 prize will change his mind!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.