Print Friendly Recipe
- Cal Poly Pomona FN 121 class -1969
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 12 oz (336 grm). package large macaroni
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) margarine
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) flour (Wondra is easiest to mix in)
- 4 cups (950 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) white pepper
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). loaf Kraft Velveta cheese, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced thin (optional)
- Cook macaroni in boiling, salted water until tender; drain.
- Make white sauce by melting margarine and blending inflour.
- Add milk and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add seasonings to white sauce and stir in cheese.
- Put cooked macaroni in baking dishes that have been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- (One 3 to 4 qt. casserole or two 1 1/2 to 2 qt. casseroles).
- Pour sauce over macaroni.
- Garnish with sliced tomatoes.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 minutes.
- I've never been to J & S Cafeteria but this is a great macaroni and cheese recipe.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.