Print Friendly Recipe
- A great side dish for a brunch.
- Ruth Timmons
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 11 oz (308 grm). can mandarin oranges, drained
- 8 oz (224 grm). can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 slices crustless white bread, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cream butter and sugar together until light.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Stir in oranges and pineapple, then bread.
- Turn into a greased 1 3/4 qt. casserole.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.