Print Friendly Recipe
- Ichef recipe archive page
- 1 can (5-1/2 oz (154 grm).) tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dry mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 ts cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). finely minced jalapeno peppers (more or less to taste)
- pinch cloves
- pinch allspice
- In jar or bowl, combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- This recipe is derived from a standard homemade ketchup recipe.
Just add the desired amount of peppers.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.