Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 (3-1/3 oz (95.2 grm).) pkg. instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) miniature chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) sugar
- 2-1/2 tsp (12.5 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract or 1/4 tsp (1 ml). almond extract
- 1/2 of a can cream cheese frosting (1 cup)
- green color sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) candy-coated milk chocolate pieces, (green ones)
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper bake cups. ( St Patrick's or green bake cups would be nice.)
- In large mixing bowl stir together flour, pudding mix, chocolate chips, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl combine beaten eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla or almond extract.
- Stir into flour mixture just until combined.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in a 375-degree oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting; sprinkle with green sugar then press divided green chocolate pieces on top of frosting.
- These stir-and-bake cupcakes need no mixer, so they go together super-quick.
The children and leprechauns alike will love the color and the loads of chocolate chips inside "even more", then the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.