Print Friendly Recipe
- Salmon with Citrus Slices and Herbs
- Homemaker's Magazine
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 whole salmon cleaned
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- a few tarragon sprigs
- a few dill sprigs
- sliced lemon and lime for garnish
- Place fish on double foil.
- Put herbs inside salmon.
- Arrange alternate citrus slices over the fish.
- Put foil on top and do other side.
- Wrap well and refrigerate.
- Preheat barbecue at medium high cooking 10 minutes for each inch thickness.
- It can also be put in the oven.
- Serve with fresh citrus slices.
- Good hot or cold.
- Have used orange slices also.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.